Stigmatic Eight-ball: A Gentlemen's Duel
Monday, August 13, 2007
A Gentlemen's Duel
I was lucky enough to stumble upon this video, and I thought I'd share it with you. Hope you lawl your asses off like I did XD


Joute de gentilshommes
Uploaded by superchomeur

Edit: Well shit... *sigh* Hold on folks, technical difficulties, let me just see if I can find it somewhere else.

Edit 2: Okay... this may take a while... it appears that every goddamned place on the internet was getting it from the exact place I was... and thus... all of them are down -_-;;

Edit 2.5: ... or Youtube... which seems to have also removed it... *stabs Youtube in the face*

Edit 3: Fuck... no dice... well, I guess I'll just have to find something else to make up for it... well, hopefully someone'll reupload this video somewhere, and I promise the moment I see it, it'll be right up here on this blog for your viewing pleasure.
posted by Yuge @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Yuge
Home: New York, United States
About Me: Yo! The name's Yuge and my dream is to conquer the world... one bar at a time...
See me naked! I mean... my profile!

Previous Post
Archives
My Pants

Template by
Free Blogger Templates