Stigmatic Eight-ball: Here's a little something...
Monday, August 13, 2007
Here's a little something...
While searching for that video I came upon something I find incredibly sextastic. I'm sure people are too busy jerking off to Starcraft II to give this much love, not that I'm not excited as hell about Starcraft II myself. But anyway, I was a big fan of the previous two games of this series, so I present to you, Empire Earth III.







Personally, I think this game looks orgasmic, and I certainly hope to grab a copy the moment it comes out. If you're interested there's also a gameplay footage trailer out there, but personally I think it was shot pretty badly, so I didn't bother putting it up here. However, here's one good one I did find.

I think later I'll post the trailer for Mass Effect too, that is one hell of a sexy looking game.
posted by Yuge @ 11:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Yuge
Home: New York, United States
About Me: Yo! The name's Yuge and my dream is to conquer the world... one bar at a time...
See me naked! I mean... my profile!

Previous Post
Archives
My Pants

Template by
Free Blogger Templates